Area Rug Cleaning Services in Providence
By in large, people add area rugs to their Providence homes and businesses because they add comfort, warmth and a decorative flair to any room. One of their advertised benefits is also that they are easier to clean than wall-to-wall carpeting, but anyone who has actually tried to clean these types of rugs knows that this doesn’t mean much considering how hard they are to clean.
What can make owning an area rug so frustrating is how quickly dirt accumulates in the fibers. Almost overnight, your room’s new decorative accent suddenly becomes a dusty and stained mess in the middle of your floor. So, what are Providence home and business owners supposed to do? Give up on area rugs altogether? That’s one option if you don’t mind downgrading your home or business’s esthetic value. For those of you that don’t want to deal with your interior design taking a hit or the expense of replacing area rugs once they start to look beyond repair, get in touch with All-Pro Steam Cleaning.
The All-Pro Steam Cleaning team is a group of dedicated cleaning professionals who can sanitize and restore any type of area rug that’s become a little worse for wear over time. Calling (401) 359-0245 is all it takes to get your rug looking as good as new with our non-toxic, baby and pet-friendly steam cleaning methods. Get a quote when you call us today!
How We Clean Area Rugs
If you have ever tried cleaning an area rug yourself, you know just how time consuming and frustrating it can be. When you acquire All-Pro Steam Cleaning’s area rug cleaning services, you can rest easy knowing that experienced professionals with the best possible equipment can make it as good as new by following these steps:
- • Inspect. We first assess the condition of each rug for discoloration, stains, damage, odors, etc.
- • Vacuum. Steamers are designed to wash and dry the fibers of your area rug but that doesn’t mean that vacuuming up as much dust as possible before we pass the steamer over it isn’t a good idea. We always try to extract as much dirt as possible from the rug before we steam it to make sure we are providing our clients with the best possible cleans, always.
- • Pre-treat for stains. If there are certain areas that are stained, we will treat them with the most advanced spotting techniques.
- • Steam. Steaming your area rug may seem simple enough but it requires a trained hand for maximum results. Too much water left behind will mean a mold-infested carpet and the best way to avoid this is with the help of experience built up from conducting numerous area rug steam cleans.
- • Dry. Hang dry in a climate controlled drying room for maximum results.
- • Final inspection. The quality of our cleans is the lifeblood of our business, so if our high standards aren’t met, we won’t hesitate to repeat these steps until they are met.
Contact Us Today
To make your area rugs in your Providence home or business look as good as new, call (401) 359-0245 today.